Is there a way to store ideas online, instead of using MS-word?

I am not tech-savvy. My problem is I get a lot of ideas and I used to store my ideas on Word document, but yesterday my computer harddisk crashed and today we couldn't retrieve anything, despite my willingness to pay a lot money for the computer mechanic. That's 4 years of ideas lost in a day! I am still... show more I am not tech-savvy. My problem is I get a lot of ideas and I used to store my ideas on Word document, but yesterday my computer harddisk crashed and today we couldn't retrieve anything, despite my willingness to pay a lot money for the computer mechanic.

That's 4 years of ideas lost in a day! I am still heart-brken, so much...

Is there a way to store ideas online instead and HOW?

Thanks from India...
Update: I want to be able to store ideas online (since I can't trust my computer anymore) but at the same time I must be able to access to this data easily and be able to easily add new ideas to it easily as well.
Update 2: Smoke coming from it...and the guys tried everything but couldn't get back the file. One file with all the ideas!
Update 3: Yes, I thought about USB, but I just type (and don't have big files...just one document to collect the ideas) and store ideas and I get ideas while I travel...especially...so, I am thinking how could I store ideas (typing) online...so I could have access wherever I can...