How do you avoid scratching front bumper of a low car when going into a downhill dip?

I just bought a car that is very low. I'm to raise it soon so don't give me the annoying lame answer of "Raise your car", but for now, how do you avoid scratching when approaching a downhill dip? When going uphill, I hardly ever scratch the car going in diagonally at an angle. However, when I try... show more I just bought a car that is very low. I'm to raise it soon so don't give me the annoying lame answer of "Raise your car", but for now, how do you avoid scratching when approaching a downhill dip? When going uphill, I hardly ever scratch the car going in diagonally at an angle. However, when I try approaching the downhill dip, such as exiting a driveway, even though I approach at an angle slowly, I often scratch my car. Is there a better way to do this? Say I'm making a right turn, should I stay far to the left, then slowly approach it at an angle hitting the left front wheel first? Any tips/tricks?