Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Other - Soccer · 8 months ago

Why can't the US women's soccer team win with class?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

You have one of the Captains (Rapinoe) refusing to respect the Flag and the Anthem. (CLASSLESS)! If you play for the USA, you take EVERYTHING that comes with it. If you disagree with what the TEAM represents then go play for someone else. And if you really believed in your right to protest, then you should go and spend your own time and money on ways to fix YOUR issues. Keep YOUR politics out of Sports. I refused to watch MY FAVORITE TEAM because of the classless way (Rapinoe) represented it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

Funny thing. The only people who saw nothing wrong with the American players celebrating in their slaughter of Thailand were; wait for it; the THAIS! The reactions from others were just plain old jealousy from people who hate the fact that Americans are not only winning at a game we're not supposed to win at, but dominating.

• alex8 months agoReport

Incorrect. I was in Thailand at the time and they expected classless Americans but even that raised their eyebrows

• John
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

A question only asked by misogynists, right wing political kooks, and sore-loser Brits.

• ...Show all comments
    • John
      Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

@ Alex:Not at all, it was another great victory for the USWNT today. Here on YA, though, instead of being a sporting section the soccer section is overrun by misogynists, right wing political kooks, and sore losers (most of whom are Brits).

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Who told you that Americans have any class?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Because they don't do anything with class, they have none.

• 8 months ago

they probably do and you just think they dont

• 8 months ago

Not paying any attention do be honest. The anti-American with the purple hair (instant credibility) just turned me off. Not really sure if I care if they win or lose.

• 8 months ago

Agreed. one or more say they will refuse to go to the White House if invited. No class at all.

• August
      Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

is is disgraceful and a slur to your efforts to win for America

• 8 months ago

Why you beating a dead horse ??

• Sally
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

WTF are you talking about? They do win with class.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.