Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 7 months ago

If you had to live in a country for many years that you did not know their main language, which country would you choose and Why?

I'd choose and would love to be in Korea because i am always fond of watching Korean Dramas, movies and even followed Korean vloggers and celebrities. even though i know nothing much of their Language, i believe i am still able to cope up and survive with my brief and small knowledge about their culture and their nature of living plus the fact that their place is good and the weather is fine. I think I'd be able to learn Hangul within a span of time.

The Netherlands. English is widely spoken there.

Portugal. I spent some time there last year and found the people to be very friendly and accommodating, even when wee didn't speak the same language.

Language would not be my first concern, and I say this as someone who has lived in a country where I didn't speak the language (Hint: You learn). I'd look at health care, safety, job opportunities, climate, culture etc.

If you were there for a while, you'd learn the language... so this would stop being a barrier within the first year (and conversationally within a few months)

Saudi Arabia

..................................

USA .

Kazakhstan, greatest country in the world

All other countries are run by little girls

Kazakhstan, number one exporter of potassium

All other countries have inferior potassium

• .

I speak English and Spanish fluently. Some first world country that would help me, Norway.