after you graduate studying abroad can you live there after?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

No. Student visas are temporary NON-immigration visas issued on the condition that foreign students return to country of citizenship immediately upon completion or termination of full-time studies. You must return to your own country.

• Login to reply the answers
  • drip
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Even if you did apply and get a job, you would need a work visa. And that would require you to go home to apply for it.

The infamous They, do not grant student visa to student they think may look at it as a way to immigrate into the country.

If you quit school or get kicked out, you would need to return to your country immediately.

• 7 months ago

The short answer is no. When people study abroad they get a student visa that is usually given for the term of study and expires within a month of the end of the study term. Then the person must leave that country. It is possible that that student could apply for and get a job and work visa in that country in the future, but that is a totally different thing and depends on the country.

• alisa7 months agoReport

thank you so much this is actually so helpful i didn’t expect to get any answers

• 7 months ago

Generally no - you have to return to your own country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

NO in the UK. You return home.

• 7 months ago

It all depends on the country. If your skills as a profesionist are needed, most likely yes.

• 7 months ago

Hahahhahahahahahhahaahahhahaha ha

• alisa7 months agoReport

i’m 100% serious it’s bothering me so much that i don’t know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.