Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 5 months ago

I am looking for a regular size table fork, with only 2 or 3 tines, that are spread only over 1/2 inch between each tine (for easy cleaning)?

Any ideas where to get them, or what they would be called? In the US. Thanks.

1 Answer

  • Jamey
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    I typed 2 tine forks into google and was innundated with hits.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.