I am looking for a regular size table fork, with only 2 or 3 tongs, that are spread only over 1/2 inch between each tong. Any ideas where?

to get them, or what they would be called? In the US. Thanks.
Update: OOPS. I meant TINES so I will repeat this question, with the correct term TINES. SO no need to answer this question. Thanks.
1 answer 1