C R asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Profiles · 7 months ago

I want this picture on my profile removed and mine entered.....and changed from CR to Drema....how do I do this?

2 Answers

  • Sharon
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

    Update your account picture here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln25611.html

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

    Go to your profile and make the changes.

    Access through the gear symbol top right hand side of question page.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.