Y&R - Why are they bringing back people from the past? Adam, Phylis, the other two?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

They brought Adam back because he is a bigger sociopath than Victor Newman. He is the mast intelligent schemer in soap opera history and he is also the biggest villain in soap history as well. He faked his death and got a new face and pretended to be someone else and when he commits a crime he always covers his tracks.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Benny
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

The sexual chemistry between Adam and Phyllis is so strong, she will make a great mother.

• A lot of it has to do with ppl complaining about boring storylines and so they are bringing them back for whish I love! Michelle Stafford is the only person that can play Phyllis!

But I which MM would come back and play Adam again!

So lately the storylines have been boring and this is better now as they can spice things up!

• 7 months ago

Why is stupid Billy Boy still blaming Adam for Delia's death when he's the one who left Delia all alone in that car before she got hit and killed by Adam's car??? Now Billy is threatening to murder Adam? Again? How many times is Adam gonna die and keep coming back? These people are a bunch of vampires! Adam's father Victor even talks and acts like a vampire!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

It may have something to do with the fact that Eric Braedon is 78 years old. I believe he may be retiring and they are setting up a replacement for him. Not gonna happen. Otherwise, its just cause the show was getting BORING!

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Because there is a new head writer. Michelle Stafford could not come to terms with General Hospital on a new contract.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.