Are you senior citizens going to have firework displays where you live on the 4th?

I kinda get tired of them after so many years of the same old thing. But it's something to do.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I live in my own house

The city has a fireworks display every 4th of July

• Login to reply the answers
  • TSK
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No since we are NOT all in the US..Thank GOD for that! Is an international English language forum....

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No, because I'm British but I did have a personal celebration for a different reason on the fourth of July.

• 7 months ago

we do in our city and almost all the surrounding cities as well but I haven't gone in a long time. I had to work this morning at 7 so sitting in the dark getting bit by mosquitoes just to see a bunch of exploding colors till near midnight held no appeal to me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Peggy
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I have a very special celebration of my own on the 4th of July, which is today as I type this. This day, 3 years ago, I was told that I was in remission from a stage 4 cancer. I'll never forget that day. Two more years to hear the word 'cured' but this is good.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I live in Southern California. We had a rainy spring, with lots of growth. It's been dry for months now. All that green stuff is now brown and it's turned to fuel. This is our fire season. Anyone inland from the ocean that uses fireworks, is risking the entire area. We can hope they do NOT have fireworks.

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

We have most of ours on 11 November.

• 7 months ago

I used to be able to see the city display from my back yard.... but they moved it and trees block my view... it is not worth walking the half mile

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.