Will Colin Kaepernick hide at home all day on July 4th so he doesn't have to be offended by all the American flags?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

That worthless shitbag does not deserve the right to call himself and American. STILL as someone who served in the military, I will defend with my life, his rights to speak his putrid vile.

And for any of the leftists here, let me tell you a little something something. Serving in the military, you serve with MANY black people who are AMAZING people willing to sacrifice their lives for freedom. They do NOT wear pigs in cop uniform socks, they do NOT kneel during the National Anthem, they do NOT hate the US flag and they do NOT wear Che Guevara shirts. INSTEAD they serve their country.

You want ot make this a race thing because you are cowardly idiots who are lucky to live in a country where people like those brave black people I mentioned and myself are willing to DIE to protect your rights to say your repugnant vile, because we know that the ONLY way we remain free is by constantly defending freedom.

1 year ago

Didn't this guy have the cheek to kneel in protest during the National Anthem Stan? YEAH! THAT'S THE GUY. ;-(

PS.

Kneel before this you sucker, if ya dare. ;-(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 year ago

He certainly won’t be preparing for a football season LOL

1 year ago

Hopefully he permanently leaves the country he hates so much.

Democraps have Colin cancer, it seems.

😂 😘 👌 Lolz

• Kaz
    1 year ago

I hope so........

• Stuart
    1 year ago

Is he worse than rapinoe?

1 year ago

I would think so, but to be honest, if he does that, who is going to be ‘impressed’ by his posturing?