Is it actually possible to call Google and get a human agent?

I'm trying to get help recovering files on my drive but each of the support options keep sending me in circles. One method has me accessing my gmail but when I try to login to the correct gmail it just instantly navigates me back to my main gmail when I hit the desktop view option (using android device to to LACK OF COMPUTER). It won't let me navigate to the drive account I need. Yet another method just sends me to my account main page and I don't see a tab to take me to that account's drive that doesn't just send me to the new Google 1 storage stats site. I'm getting tired of being led around in circles so I was wondering if its actually possible to call Google and get a real flesh and blood human being and not a ******* annoying machine

• Dave
    Favorite Answer

If you're paying for their services, yes, there is a number you can call.

If you're using free services, no, you're on your own.

• I don't know, I've never tried.

• Cesar7 months agoReport

Then why the f did u answer

if you need to access google drive on your phone just download the google drive app....