How much is a Toyota Celica?

I need to bu a car and my friend recommends me to buy this model

• 1 year ago

Your friend recommends he spend your money. Celicas are sporty and pricey.

• 1 year ago

If you want to know how much a car costs use either Kelly's Blue Book or NADA values.

Wanting one and finding one are two different things. I want a 57 T-bird, but between how much they sell for and difficulty finding one that is impossible. The same might be true for a Celica. If you actually need a Celica and appreciate why a Celica might be desirable then you might realize why finding one worth owning might be difficult.

But with your asking this question, I suspect you have little to no clue why a Celica might be a desirable car to own.

• 1 year ago

If you have to ask then you probably don't need a Celica. A Celica is a sport/coupe body on a Corolla floor pan. If you don't need a sports coupe, get a Corolla instead. They go the same but Corolla is gonna be more versatile, and a lot cheaper to insure. Ask yourself what you will be doing with the car and get something that will be right for you 80% of the time. A 2-door coupe is always gonna look better than a mama shopping cart, but if you regularly carry groupies or need to dispose of dead bodies, you will appreciate the extra versatility of the hatchback.

• Erik
    1 year ago

How long is a piece of string? They stopped making those a long time ago, so even finding one for sale would be difficult, plus it will be very old and most likely having a bunch of problems. I would recommend some other Toyota model.

1 year ago

There quite cheap know because the production ended in 2006. You should be able to get one under $5000 or even cheaper.

• 1 year ago

If you can't even look at car ads or on a lot you shouldn't be driving jojo.

1 year ago

Depends on its age, location, mileage, etc.

• Mark
    1 year ago

Where do they even MAKE Celicas" any more? Certainly not in North America or the UK.

• 1 year ago

Many variables to answering that question. Start by reviewing the Celica at https://www.kbb.com and https://www.edmunds.com. Once you find the year, options you're interested in you can then start to shop prices.