Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

As a true cons, I find Trump meeting Kim without Kim getting rid of nuclear weapons repugnant. Why have my fellow cons gone red?

A North Korea with nuclear weapons is the worst case scenario! Kim must be made to give up his weapons, not to be appeased by this buffoon named Trump. This would be what Ronald Reagan had done.

@Will - are you nuts? Iran, North Korea... all these rogue states are trying to get nuclear weapons!

@RydeOn - yes, Obama screwed up big time, but Trump is even making the problem worse!!!!!

Obama and Trump, 2 of the worst Presidents in modern history, but sadly, I think Trump is worse of the 2!!!!!

@RydeOn - Trump has not cleaned up sh*t. He is just making it clear to Kim that having nuclear weapons is no big deal!!!! Are you blind??? I also think Trump needs to be much tougher with Iran. Iran shot down our drone, bomb them. Obama was weak.

@Oracle of Omigod - are you kidding me? N Korea has repeatedly broken every single promise made to us before. It goes like this - they want some aid, so they will start nuclear program, then they get their aid. Repeat. It happened again and again under GWB and Obama... and you still want to appease to N Korea???

A lot of people here are not true cons. True patriotic cons like me are against rogue states like Iran and N Korea getting nuclear weapons, against Russia taking other's land, hard on enemies, friendly to allies.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

They are super cowards.

• 1 year ago

You don't find peace by not speaking to an enemy. Keep in mind that we are in negotiations with the Taliban right now to give them back their country, ending the longest war we have ever engaged in. Talking to Kim does not cement his desire to become a nuclear power.

• 1 year ago

Why don't you just admit it? No matter what Trump does, you will criticize him for it.

Trump could cure testicular cancer, and you'd bash him saying he hates women otherwise he would have cured ovarian cancer.

Trump gets tough with the dictators in Iran, and folks like you bash him saying he's leading us to war. Trump play's nice with the N. Korea dictator, and you bash him for being nice to North Korea. There is literally no way Trump can win with you folks.

Look. All Trump is doing is buttering up his counterpart, hoping it will help him to reach a deal to denuclearize N. Korea.

• Ryde0n
    1 year ago

If 0bama had not ignored North Korea while they developed and built missiles capable of delivering nuclear warheads , we would not be dealing with this problem now .

Edit : My response is " Don't complain about how others clean up the messes you and yours made " .

• Ryde0n
      1 year agoReport

Missiles capable of delivering a nuclear warhead " Missiles " . No NorKo did not have effective MISSILES , when Bush was in office .

• 1 year ago

so you're getting tired of race and gender trolling too.....huh?

1 year ago

I don't care about nukes. Let people develop whatever weapons they'd like. It's none of our business.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

You post your dumb ideas here, it's not my fault for rebuking them. I don't think we should bomb innocent people over a flying robot. I think you're a coward for fleeing California. I don't think the US being world police helps anyone but Israel.