Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 11 months ago

PLEASE READ BELOW!!?

Okay so I have a giant crush on my brother’s friend (which we all hang out a bunch) Pretty much every other day we have fun and go places. He alway jokes around with me and will make fun (not like bullying though) yesterday he put his hand on my shoulder twice, and then he gently like hit me with his hat. Alsoooo when he was in my pool (I didn’t go in) he kept splashing me. is this flirting? But the thing is he has a girlfriend which he really likes, but when I got home from dropping him off my brother told me (twice) that he liked me when he first came to our house last summer... I really want opinions and advice if you could help me out pls:)))

Favorite Answer

He probably has feelings for you. You should confess your feelings to him and see how he reacts. Him putting his hand on your shoulder is a good sign. He might have a girlfriend because he either doesn't feel like you have feelings for him and didn't feel like trying to ask you out because of that. How long has he dated her? He also might only view you as a friend, that's always possible. But it does seem like he likes you.