my4
Lv 5
my4 asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 5 months ago

Disney World - least crowded Feb. or April vaca week?

My kids really want to get back to Disney and our only times to go would be February or April vacation week and the summer. Which of those times would have less crowds? I know the prices will be triple but we can’t go during school time

8 Answers

Relevance
  • DEBS
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There are plenty of sites that tell you historical information on this. Here is one with predictions for the coming years:

https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/crowd-ca...

(hint: Feb should be better)

• drip
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

We went mid August and I was surprise at how much the crowd level was down, compared to June/ July.

February would be the least crowded, but check what the weather is usually like that time of year,

• 5 months ago

All things considered, February, but be forewarned, it does get cold down here then, although not as cold as the rest of the country, so you'll still have to wear long clothing.

• 5 months ago

February would be the better of the two months - just be aware of the BTG's at that time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

When your kid are off school, so is a bunch of others who’s family is going to go to Disney. There are no u crowded times any more

• MS
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

February isn't too bad at all. Crowds are pretty low (for Disney) and weather is nice. However, the President's Day weekend is always pretty busy and I would imagine your break overlaps with those dates. But hopefully the other days of that week won't be too bad for you. Also, rates are relatively low at Disney during most of February - not that particular weekend though.

There are usually spring break crowds in March and April, especially around Easter. Summer is busy, but very early June and late August aren't as bad - weather is incredibly hot and humid then though.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i would think it would be crowded all the tirne

• 5 months ago

WDW is never uncrowded, but nearly all schools have winter break in March or April so February would be better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.