Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Girls honestly no bs?

We dated back when we were 17. We lasted 2 years. Today we are 24. I just started talking to her again. She’s gotten jealous on social Over other girls all over me. We didn’t last long because i seen we were not serious having sex etc/talk about long term relationships.

Today i asked her out on a date and she said yes but then sent me a meme pic that said how men are always horny. I then said damn straight i love sex. She then daid “lol but your not going to have sex with me”. I then explained how sex is not all i want from her i explained i want sonething real with her then we changed subjects.....

Does this mean she’s ready for sex? I mean why did she even send me that meme pic out of nowhere.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • lila
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

OMG, you're kidding me right? She told you she's not going to have sex with you, and you're asking if she's ready for sex? Make sure you find your brain before you head out for your date.

• 2 years ago

she said you arn't getting sex from her - clear as day. Go on the date but don't push your luck

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yea she wants di ck and I'm sure she got nail from plenty of guys already so you not the first lol...

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

how many times are you going to ask this question? are you like 14 year sold? you need to ask her directly

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.