Are you so afraid of cemeteries?

• e9601:

Not at all. I find peace and contentment there.

• 5 months agoReport

Fire trucks everywhere ambulance that kind of hell

NO and they are well kept so they do make a pieceful AWAY FROM THE GANG picnic area as GANGS are scared to go there..

my family members are buried in a cemetery in the country not far from where we all live/lived. because it's so close, i go there fairly often but rarely stay long. i bring flowers and talk to my family members when i'm there, lol, so no i'm not afraid.

right after my brother passed away, his wife and 3 y/o great grandchild, who he absolutely adored, went to the graveyard. when they drove up she said "he's here".

They’re depressing more than scary to me.

• Liz

Not at all. I went to a rural church surrounded a graveyard. We would play in it after service and our youth group leaders did a haunted house through the church and graveyard.

I highly respect the graveyard and try to learn the history of the people interred there and remember them.

I think most cemeteries are very beautiful and peaceful. There's so much history.

Not really. I like the celebrity cemeteries in LA - Forest Lawn Cemetery and Hollywood Forever Cemetery. It's interesting to see the resting places of these famous people.

No I love them, they’re so nice and peaceful, especially walking through them at night. 😊

I wouldn't be afraid of cemeteries. The Bible says when we die we go to heaven or...hell. The dead don't get to linger around guiding or haunting loved ones. Supposedly those kinds are demonic. If you do feel haunted or tormented by demonic spirits pretending to be dead loved ones. The Bible says,"Test the Spirits". They MUST say Jesus Christ is Lord & Master. If they cant or wont-you know which kind they are. Rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ & say,"I send you where Jesus sends you". This usually only works if you are a Christian. Ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins & ask him to be your Lord & Savior & you are a Christian! Find a good Spirit filled church & read the Bible.

• ron h

What? I'm a lot more afraid of mitch mcconnell. HE'S out to hurt me.