Are you so afraid of cemeteries?

93 Answers

Relevance
  • e9601:
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Not at all. I find peace and contentment there.

• 5 months agoReport

Fire trucks everywhere ambulance that kind of hell

• 5 months ago

NO and they are well kept so they do make a pieceful AWAY FROM THE GANG picnic area as GANGS are scared to go there..

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

my family members are buried in a cemetery in the country not far from where we all live/lived. because it's so close, i go there fairly often but rarely stay long. i bring flowers and talk to my family members when i'm there, lol, so no i'm not afraid.

right after my brother passed away, his wife and 3 y/o great grandchild, who he absolutely adored, went to the graveyard. when they drove up she said "he's here".

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They’re depressing more than scary to me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Liz
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Not at all. I went to a rural church surrounded a graveyard. We would play in it after service and our youth group leaders did a haunted house through the church and graveyard.

I highly respect the graveyard and try to learn the history of the people interred there and remember them.

• 5 months ago

I think most cemeteries are very beautiful and peaceful. There's so much history.

• 5 months ago

Not really. I like the celebrity cemeteries in LA - Forest Lawn Cemetery and Hollywood Forever Cemetery. It's interesting to see the resting places of these famous people.

• 5 months ago

No I love them, they’re so nice and peaceful, especially walking through them at night. 😊

• 5 months ago

I wouldn't be afraid of cemeteries. The Bible says when we die we go to heaven or...hell. The dead don't get to linger around guiding or haunting loved ones. Supposedly those kinds are demonic. If you do feel haunted or tormented by demonic spirits pretending to be dead loved ones. The Bible says,"Test the Spirits". They MUST say Jesus Christ is Lord & Master. If they cant or wont-you know which kind they are. Rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ & say,"I send you where Jesus sends you". This usually only works if you are a Christian. Ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins & ask him to be your Lord & Savior & you are a Christian! Find a good Spirit filled church & read the Bible.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

What? I'm a lot more afraid of mitch mcconnell. HE'S out to hurt me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.