Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 7 months ago

Have you ever been in a haunted house?

• bubba

I lived in one for a few years It was haunted by a little girl and then our kat after he died

• Raja

I don't think so. My body itself is an haunted house. I am surrounded by many spirits. It seems most of them are not good. Generally a human being during his lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. These spirits never talk. Unfortunately the spirits which possessed me have started to talk in the year 1983 i.e., when I was 32.

Generally a person's spirits communicate with him/her through thoughts. But human beings think that they think themselves.

Spirits are separate elements. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives in any form after death. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• Insouciance

What have you been smoking?

• GB

I don't believe in ghosts.

No, I have not, but I'm keen to check one out.

Used to live in one that seemed haunted.

The Lizzie Borden house In Fall River, MA.

Yes. They weren't houses though. I've been in Asylum 49 out in Toole, Utah. It's an old, mental hospital which has had several reporting sightings. I didn't see anything while I was there, but the place was really creepy.

I've also toured The Queen Mary ship in Long Beach, California. This is another landmark that is supposedly haunted. While on the tour, we walked through the swimming pool area. I felt drops of water on my arm. Was this paranormal activity, or was something leaking or intentionally set up? Guess I'll never know. It was interesting.

No, but I would like to do in one with a video camera and see if I can catch a ghost, I'd put it on YouTube and Facebook if I did 📹👻

• Steel

Yes, it was home to 999 happy haunts, but there was room for 1,000. Sadly, there were no volunteers.

• Nicole

no only light house