going to rent a power washer, how many PSI do i need to reach the second floor?

Update:

Going to rent a power washer, how many PSI do i need to reach the second floor from ground level? (I'm not going to use a ladder)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

It doesn't work like that.

• 1 year ago

I have a 3500psi and it's only good for a few feet. You're not going to be doing a second floor without a ladder!

• 1 year ago

A pressure washer only has "pressure" near the nozzle, the PSI drops off dramatically after a couple of feet and you're just as well off using a normal hose with a nozzle then. You do need to be careful with the nozzle up close because it can cause severe damage to wood if not used correctly, and can cause physical harm to tissue close up too. Use the right PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and follow the machine instructions. When in doubt you can watch videos for proper utilization.

• 1 year ago

If you can reach the second floor with a garden hose and if you know the water line pressure, double that number. Anything over 100 psi might be too much.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jimmy
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Just crank her up to max power and if you break a window you went to hard.

• 1 year ago

Huh????????????????????!

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Reach second floor??? Not going to work at all the way you are saying so PSI will not make any different.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.