Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 7 months ago

What to do with haunted doll.?

Give it to me I'll take it

• Raja

Drop it in the middle of the sea as if you have dropped it by mistake. You may drop it without looking at the doll from the backside of your body. A doll can float and may reach some other hands. There is no problem if it is middle of the sea.

You may drop it in a trash bag and see that it reaches the garbage truck properly.

You can burn the doll in a remote area where no one resides and put the ashes in the running sewage water. But this idea is not so good for an haunted doll.

• happyday7 months agoReport

Well I like your answer but I don't want to travel to the sea. Not with the doll. I live more near the forest, so maybe that's the same thing except its woods and not water. I cannot trust her ashes in anything moving like water, way too much energy

keep it, it will rnake a nice souvenier

• Alex7 months agoReport

Lol

Release it in the water. Don't worry, it can swim.

My grandma used to have this weird looking clown doll that sat at the end of one of the beds. I swear it moved around the house.