Annoying Recruitment days for jobs?

You know now when you apply for jobs and you get a call to come in for a recruitment day first then the interview after it on the same day. Why do employers do them? I find them really annoying and I don't get back to the employers now if they ask me to go to a recruitment day. I have been to so many and... show more You know now when you apply for jobs and you get a call to come in for a recruitment day first then the interview after it on the same day. Why do employers do them? I find them really annoying and I don't get back to the employers now if they ask me to go to a recruitment day. I have been to so many and it's stupid games you need to play with other people wanting the job, they play like Simon says, 10 facts about you, 60 seconds to come up with 2 truths and 1 lie. What's your spirit animal and why. Musial statues lol Yes 27 year old and having to play kids games. I get that they do it as a social experiment to see how good you are at quick critical thinking skills, multitasking, or how you are under pressure etc But why don't they just give us a job trial and see how we get on doing the actual job instead of silly group games to test us. I never go to these recruitment days as I know what is coming and I don't wanna waste my time. Why cant employers just do interviews and give us trials to see us in action instead? Also what do you think of these recruitment day events?
4 answers 4