Thesis statement on Teen pregnant?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

st. louis had a teen age pregnancy problem solved by having counseling for sexually-active teenagers.

contraception was provided, with education and sex-education on how to use contraception, and its value in preventing unwanted teen-age pregnancy.

i feel it is better to have contraception of a type that can be applied both for those who can guarantee it will be used daily, or a long-term multi-monthly contraceptive implant for those who are less organized, punctual, or lax.

this has proven effective when counseling on contraceptive-use was followed-up routinely afterwards for reduction of teen-age pregnancy in at-risk sexually-active youth.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

Do you mean 'teen pregnancies' or 'pregnant teens'?

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

'Thesis statement' on Teen pregnant? Personally, if I were applying for a post Doctoral grant, I would keep very quiet if any of my first year students had become pregnant and i was in any way involved.

• Marli
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Are you writing an essay for a school assignment? Ask your instructor for help. Your instructor or tutor knows your difficulty in communicating in the English language and can coach you in writing your essay.

Your question here is too broad and vague. What do you want to say about teen pregnancies? That there are too many now or fewer? That sex-education does or doesn't reduce the inclination to have sex in one's teenage years? That teens don't know about contraception? That teens should or shouldn't have abortions? Or what? What have you studied that lead you to write about the topic?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Elle
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Do you understand that this website is for asking and answering questions?

"Thesis statement on Teen pregnant?" What do you want us to do?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.