Caribou asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 8 months ago

Japan will kill whales again, what is your say ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Norway and Iceland have killed more whales than japan has ever had.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Boyaki
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I say whale tastes a little like pork. Ate it before, and I'll probably eat it again.

• 7 months ago

Norway is #1 in killing whales not Japan so please don't be so biased towards the Japanese, you must be part of Sea Shepherd

• 7 months ago

So does Norway ....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I would ask, by what means does anyone have the rightful authority to command what another culture may eat/kill?

Suppose my neighbor comes to my house and tells me what to eat. I respond, "You have no authority over me!". He then says, "Ok...I'll be back."

He returns with another neighbor at his side. Both command, "You cannot eat whale!!"

I answer, "Neither you, nor your neighbor have authority over me! You can bring TEN neighbors, and if neither one individually have authority over me, then all of them COLLECTIVELY don't have authority over me either!"

So, no nation has authority over another. Nor does a group of nations (UNITED NATIONS) have rightful authority over Japan.

• Quinn
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I say the Norwegians have been hunting whales for more than 50 years and I don't hear you complaining. The Chinese have been haunting whales, too, as well as using illegal methods of fishing which is causing extinction of many sea creatures. I don't hear you complaining.

• 8 months ago

low cholesterol

• T
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

The word "again" is a misnomer. The Japanese have been killing whales all along since the solar system began. It's just that they no longer use the pretext "for scientific research."

A move that's not surprising at all under the Abe regime. I'm Japanese and I should have said "we".

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The Japanese have stuffed up all their fishing grounds due to unregulated fishing, mostly what they can now catch in the seas around the Japanese mainland now are "Jelly fish" because they have fished away the predators of the baby Jelly fish. They also kill off thousands of Dolphins every year. They will go back to Whaling now that the time limit on not whaling is over and the numbers of Whales are getting back to normal population numbers. They need to be stopped!!!!!!!!!

• 8 months ago

We have no idea what you're asking. What is "our say"? What do you mean?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.