Which way would you choose in this case?

Let say, you are staying in other country for trying to get a job there.

Will you stay there till get a job or set a duration of stay (limit) and try. Then if you didn't get a chance you give up and leave??

• Toruko

I did it like my parent. We were paid to go overseas, work protected by US Labor Laws,

and in the middle of 18 month contracts our employer was obligated to fly us back the

the USA mainland hire location to begin 30 day paid vacation. One of my choices

was to assist NASA on Kanton Island. See it using Google Earth and go figure what

you'd do in leisure hours on those 48 hour work weeks. The rusty stuff and poured

concrete slabs are what remains of the NASA-funded infrastructure people were paid

to build or maintain. Do a good job and the Old Boy Network will steer you to another

foreign work site if the one you had assisted was done with whatever they were doing.

Like mining copper ore up the Congo River in Africa or building a larger prison in Dubai.

Those jobs are not available in newspapers or state funded labor services. You can

cherry-pick the place and mail address of a US based employer at any public library.

Snail mail your query and obtain a job description. Or, you can stay in the USA,

because nobody is going to drag you through the entire new hire application process.

It depends................

I need a company sponsor to apply visa.

In most places on the Planet it is true.

You are just one of about 1,000,000,000 on the planet that want to move somewhere else.

What do you offer this place that they NEED?

That you want the nice weather or scenery is of little use in this search.

Do you expect some other country to feed and house you while you search for work?

When you go you are expected to be able to look after yourself with your savings. When they run out you go back where you came from.

NO COUNTRY can take in all of the under employed on the planet.

I would be extremely careful to find out the EXACT conditions of my visa before I started applying for jobs in a foreign country.

depends on the country

do you have the legal right to work in the country you are staying in?

if you don't, then don't look for a job there.

• violetrose8 months agoReport

I need a company sponsor to apply visa