Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPC · 5 months ago

what happens if u look at porn on school pc?

If you’re a student then those sites should be blocked, but if the I.T. Administrators detect your access of pornographic material then for a first offence you’ll typically be called in for a meeting with a senior staff member to discuss the matter and will be given a very grave warning not to repeat the offence and a reminder of the school policy. You’ll

also typically be taught about how pornography can be exploitative and degrading and how it very rarely has anything to do with how real-life sexual relationships work and be asked to show your understanding of that.

Your parents may be called in for a meeting as well.

If it’s a repeat offence then at the very least you may be banned from all online access at school without strict chaperoning or may even be suspended or expelled if you have shared such content with others.

The exact rules will vary between schools, but what I’ve outlined is typical of what I’ve experienced as a member of a UK high school governing board.

Good luck trying, but you know your just going to go one your home PC.

You probably won't be able to do it

because the school will have such sites blocked.

Let me say from 27 years experience working in a place that sold porn ---

and I'm not really trying to sound like Mr. Mackie here ---

"Porn is bad, m'kay?"

It really is garbage and should be avoided.

I never got hooked on it, but I saw many men who were,

and all but two of them could have used an intervention to get them to give it up.

you rnight get kicked out of school, but i dont think you can watch it in school, they probably have the site blocked

I don’t think they’ll care honestly who’s gonna confront you about that?