asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 years ago

even though Amanda Knox was indeed probably innocent of murder of Meredith Kercher, why, how did she go out of her way to appear so guilty?

she actually deserved her 3-4 years in prison for just acting like a self centered narcissistic, liar?

many or most people STILL think she is guilty and hate her anyways? why?

• John
    Favorite Answer

I don't agree that she "went out of her way" to appear guilty. While she and her boyfriend did exhibit odd behavior while the police were examining the crime scene, everyone reacts to traumatic situations differently.

On TV "true crime" style programs, I notice that detectives very often are suspicious based on someone's behavior when told of the death of a loved one. It doesn't seem to matter if that reaction is calm, hysterical, in shock, or whatever.

She went out of her way to appear so guilty because she's guilty. I never believed she was entirely innocent, but I was willing to go along with the acquittal that she eventually got. Then I saw some documentary about her last year. She proved her own guilt in that documentary with things she said. Out of the mouth proceeds the matters of the heart. She started talking, flapping her gums, and she proved her own guilt with the things she said.

If I recall correctly she even went so far as to say she knew "in her heart" that she's not guilty. Really? Don't you know you're not guilty by the mere fact that you didn't do it? What's your heart got to do with it? Either you did it or you didn't. You just proved that you did.

God says He writes His laws on the hearts of all men that none shall have excuse. Killing someone is not like stealing a piece of bubble gum or lying about how much you spent on that pair of shoes. When you steal or lie, your body gives you away. How much more your body, your body language, your behaviors, your subconscious tells, will give you away when you've killed someone?

God says, Out of the mouth proceed the matters of the heart. Get someone talking, they will tell you everything about themselves without even trying. If you're listening, you'll catch it. I don't really care how odd she was acting during the investigation. It was things about the crime scene that led me to believe she was guilty. It was the sh*t that popped out of her mouth that proved it.

I don't believe she's guilty! Wasn't there some black jerk who was involved in this and went to prison for it???

She's as guilty as OJ.

that is what happens when a all American ,stupid "OMG! sorority girl" type goes to Italy where they have a standard about women and their behaviour