Google says Christmas day is on Friday Dec 25 2020, and in 2021 it says Friday December 24th since when is Christmas on the 24th?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Christmas Day 2020 is on Friday, December 25th --> (fourth Friday of December)

Christmas Day 2021 is on Saturday, December 25th --> (fourth Saturday of December)

• 4 months ago

In the year 2021 Christmas is on a Saturday

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Holy Cow your right. Google has changed the date of Christmas. This is amazing.

I guess Christmas is December 24 in 2021. Awesome. Google never is wrong because it is on the Internet.

This is incredible, I will share on my Facebook now. They also say Christmas 2022 is on December 26th, incredible how Google has changed the world, even the Bible.

UPDATE-----I got an answer. Google is basing it on the federal holiday and since Christmas is on a Saturday in 2021 the federal holiday is Friday Dec. 24th. In 2022 Christmas is on a Sunday and so the federal holiday is Monday Dec. 26th. Come 2022 Google goes back to Dec. 25th for Christmas.

We are safe then, Santa will still come December 25th.

• Thomas
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Christmas occurs every year on December 25th. Google made an error, so their fault.

They also incorrectly said that Christmas is on the 26th for 2022.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I think you are confusing Christmas (Dec.25) with when some people get a holiday off work (either the Friday before or the Monday after)

• Thomas
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

For instance, the day you were born was let’s say March 7, so your birthday will always happen on March 7 and cannot be changed prior or post that date. Same with holidays.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.