Google says Christmas day is on Friday Dec 25 2020, and in 2021 it says Friday December 24th since when is Christmas on the 24th?

Christmas Day 2020 is on Friday, December 25th --> (fourth Friday of December)

Christmas Day 2021 is on Saturday, December 25th --> (fourth Saturday of December)

In the year 2021 Christmas is on a Saturday

Holy Cow your right. Google has changed the date of Christmas. This is amazing.

I guess Christmas is December 24 in 2021. Awesome. Google never is wrong because it is on the Internet.

This is incredible, I will share on my Facebook now. They also say Christmas 2022 is on December 26th, incredible how Google has changed the world, even the Bible.

UPDATE-----I got an answer. Google is basing it on the federal holiday and since Christmas is on a Saturday in 2021 the federal holiday is Friday Dec. 24th. In 2022 Christmas is on a Sunday and so the federal holiday is Monday Dec. 26th. Come 2022 Google goes back to Dec. 25th for Christmas.

We are safe then, Santa will still come December 25th.

• Thomas

Christmas occurs every year on December 25th. Google made an error, so their fault.

They also incorrectly said that Christmas is on the 26th for 2022.

I think you are confusing Christmas (Dec.25) with when some people get a holiday off work (either the Friday before or the Monday after)

• Thomas

For instance, the day you were born was let’s say March 7, so your birthday will always happen on March 7 and cannot be changed prior or post that date. Same with holidays.