Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingGrade-Schooler · 8 months ago

Could I have possibly gotten brain damage from this?

Hi, when I was in grade 3 I was in a car "bus". It drove us to school and back. There was a girl who was bullying me on the bus and always smacked me in the face. I smacked her back in the beginning but for some reason, I just gave up and let her slap me for the school term. I don't think it was everyday, but I'm pretty sure it was almost. I think she did it to take her anger off on me if she was having a bad day or something. I was too embarrassed to tell anybody because I'm a guy. I remember going into class one day and my teacher said whats that bruise on your face? In the middle or near end of the school year the car driver told the principle, not because of the bullying, but because we were arguing a lot and she didn't like the loud noise. But I found this as an opportunity to tell the principle everything. Principle was on my side and I was moved to the back of the car. I'm 16 now and have slight PTSD from it. She was a small girl, but I'm still wondering if I could of gotten any long-term brain damage from it. Thanks for reading.

I do hope you're in therapy for the paranoia resulting from these events.

no, you did not get brain damage from that slapping stuff, any more than normal wear and tear.