Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 7 months ago

Jehovah s Witnesses have been accused of harboring pedos. Is your hate for them based on logic or emotion; begin logic here?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I reached # 12 of your link, so logically I don't hate JW or Wtower. However, they could try to improve their process to minimize if not eliminate pedos in their midst.

• ...Show all comments
    • Roberta B
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

They have. Our Yearbooks refer to instances of that nature. Those who take the lead are also accountable to Jehovah, and are not above reproof.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Same as the CATHOLIC CHURCH... Hide them or just try to transfer them to a new place where they arent easily recognised..

• ...Show all comments
    • Roberta B
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Transferring and maintaining their position does not happen among Jehovah's witnesses. We are one congregation.

• 7 months ago

My father is a JW elder and a pedophile. Fact. My loathing for the way they have harbored pedophiles is based on fact and personal experience.

ExJW

Catholic

• judas@pilate7 months agoReport

Did you report it to the police; what happened?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Compared to the rest of this filthy abusive child trafficking disgusting world we live in . Jehovah’s have a clean moral standing.

Stop nitpicking on good people, they are not threat.

They do not condone violence or hatred unlike many folks on here.

Give me a break people, Grow Up!!!! Actions speak louder then words.

• ...Show all comments
    • jane7 months agoReport

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witnesses%27_handling_of_child_sex_abuse

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I don’t hate all witness but their a very bad cult who allow abuse of children to keep going

• Roberta B
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

https://download-a.akamaihd.net/files/media_publication/4a/cpt_E.pdf

Official JW. Org Policy

• Otto
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Jesus told his disciples: " You will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name."- Mark 13:13.

Source(s): Bible
  • 7 months ago

Clever use of words. I can't simply OPPOSE JW policies and actions; rather, I have to HATE them, which makes you into a misunderstood victim. Your question is an example of why I oppose JW policies and actions.

• ...Show all comments
    • Gideon7 months agoReport

judas....Fate makes strange bedfellows, look EVEN you are HERE as one of we contributors, EVEN you!

• 7 months ago

Oh Day. You said "I don't hate Jehovah's Witnesses at all. I DO hate their Governing Body and their NWT."

The governing body are Jehovah's Witnesses. You do hate Jehovah's Witnesses.

• ...Show all comments
    • jane7 months agoReport

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witnesses%27_handling_of_child_sex_abuse

• 7 months ago

Haters resort to distortions, half-truths, and outright malicious falsehoods. Slanderous statements and false accusations are being posted online.

Jesus knew that his followers would be victimized by those who would “tell all kinds of evil lies against” them.

• Gideon7 months agoReport

Many, many NON JW Protestants have been hunted down, jailed, tortured and martyred because of their Christian beliefs. Mostly they were NOT JW. Read Foxe's New Book of Martyrs.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

1- Fact #1 Pedophilia is recognized as a mental disorder by physician. Child sexual abuse is also considered a psychiatric abnormality per US National Library of Medicine. (Exhibits 1 & 2). For this piece, the term PedoSx is used.

Go to #2

2-Fact #2 Pedophilia and Child Sexual Abuse (alias PedoSx) is pervasive—happens to all religious or non-religious organizations. According to NCBI 21% of abuse happened in catholic schools, 11% for protestant schools, and 32% for non-religious institutions. 23% happened in residential care centres run by Catholics; 19% for residential care centres run by protestants; and 45% for non-religious residential care centres. The rest happened in other settings. Exhibit 3. Go to #3.

3- Fact #3 – JWs do NOT run educational schools, or residential care centres, or hospitals. Therefore, there is ZERO PedoSx for JWs in school settings or residential care setting (Institutional settings). Do you hate JWs https://app.box.com/s/bziz51enpwwj03ychy868rt3g76x...

• ...Show all comments
    • Madam Sin Bin
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

relative, a neighbor, a family friend, etc. Or someone you see at church or a church leader, someone your parents and those around you told you to obey and trust. http://www.cacgrd.org/facts-about-sexual-abuse/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.