With a gun you can kill a terrorist, with EDUCATION you can kill terrorism. Why cant far right conservatives understand this?

• TNO
    Favorite Answer

While I don't agree with far-right conservatives all that much, I do have to point out that some of the most influential terrorists had advanced educational backgrounds and quite a few were educated in the West. Bin Laden, for instance, was a freaking engineer. Terrorism comes from extremism, and educated people can still fall to that as evidenced by all the degrees we find in terrorist camps. If you are one of those who blames religion for this extremism, then do realize that there are other factors than that as non-religious terrorists exist. The IRA serves as an example, as the Catholicism of most Irish isn't usually cited as an influencing factor.

Guns may not kill terrorism, but it serves as a good protector when they come knocking at the door. This isn't to say that we can't have discussions on gun laws and our culture, but I wouldn't dismiss them for a "solution" that won't work. Far-right conservatives may not understand the extremism of certain terrorists, but they get that guns aren't useless and sometimes they're called for.

You joke you cannot stop Muslim men believing they will get 72 virgins for Murdering an Infidel

Islam is a cult set up by the Terrorist Mohamed who has brainwashed all Muslims into believing they are superior to all over life forms and that the Infidel must die the only solution is not Education

Who says they don't, aside from you? The next time a terrorist starts shooting, you jump out with your algebra book and stop the shooting, ok? I'll jump out with my gun. Let's see who gets their message across first and more clearly.

Have you seen the Liberal education system. It's a total failure.

You can teach someone to not be bad but you can't stop them from being bad. We have laws and people still break them.. are you going to tell me people who get speeding tickets were never educated on how to follow traffic signs?

This is a rhetorical question by the way.. Thought I'd tell you just In case you weren't intelligent enough to digest the analogy. It's 2019 let's start using our brains instead of letting other people use them.

"Power emanates from the barrel of a gun."--Chairman Mao Tse Dung.

Yeah , right . Then why hasn't terrorism been snuffed out .

Certainly no shortage of schools , students or graduates .

Gary ,,,, If EDUCATION could kill terrorism, than education would kill terrorism.

Guns kill terrorists every day.

Why cant far left liberals understand this.

Public education kills intelligence.

That's cute, but not correct.

What are you even rambling on about now?