Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationAmusement Parks · 8 months ago

What kind of people go to Disneyland instead of Disney World?

My guess would be either people who live in the western part of the United States or people who fly out to L A go to both Hollywood and Disneyland and the beaches, otherwise don't people prefer to go to Disney World? Because isn't it a lot bigger

8 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

People who live near Disneyland. Tourist who are going to be visiting the entire LA area and it’s attractions.

Tourist don’t usually fly to LA just to go to Disneyland and leave.

Many tourist do go to Orlando just to go to Disney World and leave

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

It would be a person living on the west coast

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

people who live closer to disneyland

• MS
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I think people who live closer to Disneyland are more likely to choose it over Disney World. Also, people who are looking for a shorter and easier trip are also maybe more likely to choose Disneyland. You can see and do Disneyland in 2-3 days, while you can visit Disney World for a week and still not see and do everything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I've been to both. Both sites have the same attractions/rides. They are just more spread out on the acreage at Disney World.

• ...Show all comments
    • drip
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

No, gosh no. WDW has way more than Disneyland. More rides, attractions, theme parks, water parks, resorts, villas, restaurants and shopping.

• 8 months ago

If donald duck is there with his wife, please . tell them I say I LOVE THEM because they are like ducks but not real. bt

but they really are reall.

• 8 months ago

People that live on the west side of the country.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I'd say people go to the one that is closer to themselves. But where I am, it about equal distance. But, where I am there is a Six Flags and a Worlds of Fun that is Closer than either of the Disney's.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.