Is it legal to film someone at work for a promotional video when they asked not to be filmed and then post the video?

I work at a retail store part time. At the time I was working there were 2 other employees on staff. I expressed very clearly that I didn't want to be filmed or have any video footage of me used for a promotional video. I had no warning that this guy was coming. My manager had her hair and makeup done and was... show more I work at a retail store part time. At the time I was working there were 2 other employees on staff.
I expressed very clearly that I didn't want to be filmed or have any video footage of me used for a promotional video.
I had no warning that this guy was coming. My manager had her hair and makeup done and was dressed up. I had barely slept the night before and was up throwing up (I have a concussion from an accident). I certainly wasn't prepared to be filmed for a promotional video.
I avoided the videographer and then a customer was waiting in line to check out. The man was standing by on idle with his camera ready to film the transaction between me and the customer. I waited patiently for him to put his camera down until the customer finally said "hello, I'm ready to check out" at which time I had to walk over to her to check her out and he filmed me after I asked him not to.
then afterward I reiterated to him that I didn't want that clip used in the promotional video. He was annoyed and rude about it. I was polite. I just didn't want to be on a video that was going to be shared on Facebook, Youtube and everywhere else.
So this was a month ago and today the video came out and he used the clips of me!
I had no choice, I was at work and had to wait on this customer. I know I was in public but I expressed clearly that I didn't want to be filmed and this isnt a private video its being used to promote the business.
Is this legal.
This is in the state of New Hampshire