How can I make it more likely that I will spontaneously combust?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Spontaneous combustion usually occurs to individuals that have neurological disorder, where the neuron back fires. This is conjunction with alcoholic beverages seems to have triggered the event of spontaneous combustion. The reaction is caused by subatomic particles within the neurons that become unstable. Thus creating an atomic reaction similar to microwave radiation. The trees that you see burning from the inside are an example of this type of phenomenon..

• English Guy
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Have another look in the u bend where you found this, there may be more good stuff there. It got you best answer.

• John
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

You should really seek help from the religious, and beware of traps. It happens when an individual stops serving our Lord God and serves satan instead.

It's not good to have happen and there's no guarantee you will have anything happen you want or desire.

You'll go to hell and you haven't suffered until

• English Guy
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Yes, and stay out of the cupboard where the electric wires are of the boogie man will get you.

• Tom
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Eat a lot of potassium and Nitrates. There is a rare disease where little random "burn track" lesions appear on the body's skin. Some victims say they can see a small "blue flame" light. when the lesion forms. It has something to do with Nitrates in the sweat, but little is known about it--as the condition is rare. The victims are usually elderly. (as with SHC victims) Also interesting that body parts unaffected by SHC cases, like feet, etc, are particularly low in number of sweat glands-------- I think there is a direct link here between this ailment and SHC. If the nitrate concentration of the skin is high enough, a small flame might set it off, like a cigarette, match flame, etc.------------Anybody remember making their own gunpowder as a kid and putting a small pile on a board, lighting it, and watching it burn a hole through it? likely a similar process---white heat in a very small place, and no other damage around it.

• Tom
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I have observed THAT kind of alleged "fire" involved in SHC cases, in my gunpowder experiments when I used too much potassium nitrate. Between my observations , the above mentioned disease and SHC case studies, The reason is SOLVED for ME.

• Gary K
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Like everything else labeled "paranormal", there is no science supporting spontaneous human combustion. There is no great mystery, natural explanations exist for reported cases. See: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_human_...

Please don't do anything like try to swallow an aquarium heater like someone stupidly suggested. Even if you can do it, it won't raise your body temperature since they typically have a range of 20 - 34 degC, and your normal body temperature is about 37 degC.

• Tom
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

There is NO Paranormal---only the Normal we don't know about yet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • j153e
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It's rarely experienced: https://listverse.com/2016/06/12/10-intriguing-cas...

Related: "Dossier on the Ascension," Serapis Bey.

• Drink whiskey and smoke cigarettes while sitting next to a heater and wearing a nylon nightie.

• Dr. NG
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I'm not sure, nylon would melt and seal in the tallow.

• D g
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

pour linseed oil all over your clothes

• Mr. P
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

You haven't visited any Cathedrals in France recently have you?

• Henry
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

You pray to Jesus so the demons don't set you on fire.

• 5 months ago

Spontaneous combustion ....

Human spontaneous combustion is a myth. You can't initiate spontaneous combustion, then it wouldn't be spontaneous.

• 5 months ago

i dont think you can, and if youre asking questions like these rnaybe you should get sorne help

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

IDK maybe you could watch the Democrat presidential primary debates, that should make your head explode if you're still sane.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.