I kept being blocked from “Quora,” and now I made another account, and now, I’m worried. Am I okay?

On the website “Quora,” my account has, once again, been disabled. I kept being blocked from “Quora,” and now I made another account, and now, I’m worried. Am I okay?

Matthew 10:26 For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.

All you ever do is complain, but you never have your facts straight and you're a broken record. You'll likely be banned from this site too if you keep it up the way you have been.

• Matt

If you keep being bisabled you're doing something against thier rules. Stop and read thier guidlines before you try again

i just wouldnt do anything again that caused you to get blocked in the first place

quora sucks.... yahoo answers is better

• Brian

I was a member there, but quite for they take asking and answering question very seriously there. I do remember Quora back on EP, and she took answering question very seriously there too.

I hope you are ok!