I kept being blocked from “Quora,” and now I made another account, and now, I’m worried. Am I okay?

On the website “Quora,” my account has, once again, been disabled. I kept being blocked from “Quora,” and now I made another account, and now, I’m worried. Am I okay?

1 year ago

Matthew 10:26 For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.

1 year ago

All you ever do is complain, but you never have your facts straight and you're a broken record. You'll likely be banned from this site too if you keep it up the way you have been.

• Matt
    1 year ago

If you keep being bisabled you're doing something against thier rules. Stop and read thier guidlines before you try again

• 1 year ago

i just wouldnt do anything again that caused you to get blocked in the first place

1 year ago

quora sucks.... yahoo answers is better

• Brian
    1 year ago

I was a member there, but quite for they take asking and answering question very seriously there. I do remember Quora back on EP, and she took answering question very seriously there too.

• 1 year ago

I hope you are ok!