Why do conservative "Christians" fantasize about gunning down migrants as they try to cross the border?

Exodus 22:21 “You shall not wrong or oppress a resident alien; for you were aliens in the land of Egypt.”

Deuteronomy 24:14-15 You shall not oppress a hired worker who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your brothers or a foreigner residing in your cities. You will pay his wages on that day, before the sun sets (for he is poor and needs the money), lest he cry out against you to the Lord, and you are guilty of sin.

Deuteronomy 1:16 Give the members of your community a fair hearing, and judge rightly between one person and another, whether citizen or resident alien.

Leviticus 19:34 The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the foreigner as yourself, for you were foreign in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 25:35 If any of your people become poor and unable to support themselves among you, help them as you would a foreigner or stranger, so they may continue to live among you.

Leviticus 27:19 Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless, or the widow.

Zechariah 7:9-11 This is what the Lord Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other.’

Job 29:15-17 I was eyes to the blind, and feet to the lame. I was a father to the needy, and I championed the cause of the stranger. I broke the fangs of the unrighteous, and made them drop their prey from their teeth.

Matthew 25:35 I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.

• Jeff S
    Favorite Answer

Because they are Fake Christians!

Which is why they ignore that Trump is a pathological liar!

• Zee

There is no such thing as a Christian Democrat, but there are plenty of non-Christian conservatives. Most atheists and agnostics are conservative.

More libtard lies.

1. Nobody dreams of "gunning down migrants."

2. God is talking about RESIDENT aliens, those who are in the city legally.

When God talks about not oppressing the alien, referencing Egypt, He is specifically talking about NOT abusing or mistreating the resident alien. Lest you forget, Jacob and his family were invited into Egypt, and then the Egyptians turned on them and turned them into slaves for 430 years, murdering their children along the way. That doesn't happen here, and you know it.

It works both ways, Anonymous. We are to treat the resident alien as a citizen, and the resident alien is not supposed to take gross advantage of the citizen. That does happen here. The law says that illegal aliens are not to inhabit public housing meant for the poor citizens. So why is it that illegals are living in Section 8 housing

while our own citizens are living in tents on the street?

You say, "Zechariah 7:9-11 This is what the Lord Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other.'"

Does not "administer TRUE justice" also mean to administer true justice to the citizen? Show mercy and compassion to one another, INCLUDING the citizen? Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner OR the poor? When the alien has a legal place of residence where he has family, earns a living, has a life, but he comes and takes from the citizen food, housing, jobs, etc., is that administering true justice?

You can quote scripture all day and all night, fella, but you'd better get a clue: God is not talking to Americans and our illegal alien problem. He's talking to all of us about how we should treat each other, not just the American citizen to the alien, but the alien to the citizen as well.

why do you like murdering babies but act like you care about illegals

This is a comedy posting, isn't it.

The USA currently allows ~1,100,000 LEGAL immigrants per year, which is way more than any other country. According to a recent poll, 88% of the people of El Salvador would move to the USA immediately if they could. EIGHTY EIGHT PERCENT!!, and fully one third of all Hondurans already live in the USA. There are currently some 6Billion third world people living on Earth. Most of these have no more than a 5th grade education and zero English speaking skills.The USA and western Europe cannot accept all 6Billion into our countries. We need an orderly regulated immigration system.

Is this what you left wingers dream up on your left wing extremist sites?

But those passages in the Bible refer to a minority of foreigners that are always going to be there, not the full-scale invasion being orchestrated by a network of globalist NGOs funded by the likes of Soros and the Clintons. I mean how are impoverished Congolese immigrants showing up on the US-Mexico border if they weren't being sponsored by someone? Wake up fool!

• brother_in_magic

Oh, I knew it, insane paranoid conspiracy theories. So much mental illness in the US.

Actually, our gun fantasies are usually around wishing we were armed citizens at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High school where we could stop the mass shooter before he kills 17 kids.

• Uncle Pennybags

brother_in_magic: The question about was about what we fantasize about.

Because those conservatives are dumb people

Uncle Pennies, I wish I didn't, but unfortunately I've met people like this

Really. Exactly who is having a fantasy here? Who created this little story?