Ben asked in SportsBoxing · 7 months ago

I once had a bare knuckle boxing match with a Muslim and before tbe match be was saying "I've got Allah on my side, he wont let me loose"?

And he went out in the first round, is that funny?

Favorite Answer

Lol! That is hilarious!

No, what's funny is you saying 'loose' instead of 'lose', you illiterate ****!

You are lucky he didn't declare holy war on you after that !

It is pretty funny because he forgot to realise that Allah is not his slave but the other way round.

• JoKyoNim

So you are admitting you have no free will or thought. And a slave to a invisible deity, that manipulates and controls people. And subjugates women. Nice.

No its not funny at all. its what he believes in. The fact that he lost in the first round or lost at all just shows that Allah or God or what ever you call what you believe in dose not answer all and works in mysterious ways. Maybe there is a reason for the outcome of the fight. Think about it.

Your example doesn't make sense.

• Mier

Muslims dont make for great fighters.

• ?

I think you've taken a few too many blows to the head if you find that amusing.

And you said "Of you strike me, I will just turn the other cheek".

Your friend might have put up a better fight if Allah had loosened His grip on His follower. Now you know which is the peaceful religion and which is the brutal one

Yes.

There is no god, and it is foolish to depend on an imaginary entity to expect being somehow protected.

What did he say after he came to?

• Killmouseky

Who says anyone was knocked out? Maybe the guy had to take a break because he was laughing so hard.