Ben asked in SportsBoxing · 7 months ago

I once had a bare knuckle boxing match with a Muslim and before tbe match be was saying "I've got Allah on my side, he wont let me loose"?

And he went out in the first round, is that funny?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Lol! That is hilarious!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

No, what's funny is you saying 'loose' instead of 'lose', you illiterate ****!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

You are lucky he didn't declare holy war on you after that !

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It is pretty funny because he forgot to realise that Allah is not his slave but the other way round.

• JoKyoNim
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

So you are admitting you have no free will or thought. And a slave to a invisible deity, that manipulates and controls people. And subjugates women. Nice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

No its not funny at all. its what he believes in. The fact that he lost in the first round or lost at all just shows that Allah or God or what ever you call what you believe in dose not answer all and works in mysterious ways. Maybe there is a reason for the outcome of the fight. Think about it.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Your example doesn't make sense.

• Mier
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Muslims dont make for great fighters.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I think you've taken a few too many blows to the head if you find that amusing.

• 7 months ago

And you said "Of you strike me, I will just turn the other cheek".

Your friend might have put up a better fight if Allah had loosened His grip on His follower. Now you know which is the peaceful religion and which is the brutal one

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes.

There is no god, and it is foolish to depend on an imaginary entity to expect being somehow protected.

What did he say after he came to?

• Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Who says anyone was knocked out? Maybe the guy had to take a break because he was laughing so hard.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.