I want to know if I can leave the roof and doors off my jeep overnight at the beach.?

It's not really a question of whether or not my stuff will be secure because I don't leave anything of value in my car and the only things that I do leave inside are in the glove box or in the center console which are locked. I am asking because I feel like since I am at the beach and the air is super salty... show more It's not really a question of whether or not my stuff will be secure because I don't leave anything of value in my car and the only things that I do leave inside are in the glove box or in the center console which are locked. I am asking because I feel like since I am at the beach and the air is super salty I am worried that the cloth seats will get salty and gross. It is a brand new jeep and I don't really feel like ruining the seats just yet. I know that I could just put the doors and roof on every night before I go to sleep but that is a lot of work to do every day and the whole point of having a jeep is because the doors and roof do come off and it is fun and everything.

Basically, I just want to know if leaving the roof and doors off for a while will make my seats all salty and gross.