Can you please explain this part of a travel health insurance? (Germany)?

The following benefits are reimbursable: Expenses for outpatient medical and dental treatment up to 2.3 times the rate of either the Physician Fee Schedule (GOÄ) or Dentist Fee Schedule (GOZ) valid in Germany; or up to 1.8times the rate in case of benefits pursuant to paragraph A, E or O of the GOÄ; or up to 1.15... show more The following benefits are reimbursable:

Expenses for outpatient medical and dental treatment up to 2.3 times the rate of either the Physician Fee Schedule (GOÄ) or Dentist Fee Schedule (GOZ) valid in Germany; or up to 1.8times the rate in case of benefits pursuant to paragraph A, E or O of the GOÄ; or up to 1.15 times the rate in case of benefits pursuant to paragraph M and number 437 of the GOÄ.

Thank you very much!
Update: I am not German, I am a student tourist. Please explain it step by step. Thanks!
Update 2: For example, if I feel "unwell" and go to the doctor and he says let's do a blood test. Will it be covered? (the appointment and the test). Thank you
1 answer 1