GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 or GTX 1050 TI 4GB?

Buying a new pre-built pc. Out of my options im not sure which graphics card I want. What do you guys think? I'm a AAA gamer btw

Favorite Answer

The ti ofc. Better and has twice VRAM. But tbh, unless your budget is super low or something I think spending the extra in a used 1070/1080 is worth it. A used 1060 is pretty cheap and a good card too.

Neither,

Both cards are meant to be replacements for systems that come with a 300w power supply. They do not offer good performance for the dollar. The AMD RX 570 is cheaper than the GTX 1050ti and it's miles better, and the RX 570 is even faster than the newer GTX 1650.

If you want a Nvidia card then get something with the GTX 1660, unless you can find something with the 6gb GTX 1060 for really cheap. Nvidia overproduced the 10 series cards during the mining rush that happened early last year. They haven't been able to sell them all but the prices of the 10 series cards are a detourant when compared to cards like the GTX 1660ti or GTX 1660.

In case anyone is curious, here is what im working with

• Shadow

GTX 1050Ti 4GB is much better than the other one. If you can get a GTX1650 that would be a great benefit.