How can I turn myself straight?

I recently told my sister Im gay and she told me that if I didn’t change my ways I’ll end up in hell and it honestly scared me a little.

My sister told me that Im probably just confused because i “don’t look like a lesbian”, but the thought of even kissing a boy grosses me out.

Katelyn’s threatening to tell my parents, but I’m 17 and I’ve never liked boys-how can I become more attracted to boys?

Favorite Answer

Don't listen to your sister, she's just ignorant. You shouldn't change yourself, especially not for anybody.

You only live once. I live in an area where you aren’t accepted if you are gay. I’m a guy. I have nothing against the gay community, I just don’t even wanna try it. But I had an ex-girlfriend who begged me to let her “practice “ her makeup and eventually completely dressed me up and down. I looked at myself and I looked good. I thought I had to be. But after we split I just wanted her or a girl to see me. I showed a few of my pics on chat rooms, and I got attention, but I didn’t like guys looking at me. Just have fun and be yourself

Go to the nearest local church and pray to Jesus.

You cannot turn yourself or anyone else straight.

Well if she tells your parents she will be doing you a favour!

And just tell them you think you are a lesbian as the thought of kissing boys grossed you out and find yourself a girlfriend

Being LGBT is a congenital condition. (developed before birth) Science is finding more evidence for it, every day.

Don't try to hate yourself like this. You are the way God made you.

And please don't assume that physical intimacy is the only way to show good relationships. There are others. And there is no lesbian look. And whatever you do, God still loves you.

Maybe you're lesbian, maybe you're asexual, maybe you're aromantic. Any one of these things is possible, and many more. But you don't have to figure it out by 17, and you don't owe anything to anyone. Your sister is treating you horribly, and God will make sure that the righteous are uplifted and that the wicked are punished. I don't know if it is sin or not, but no sin can separate you from Jesus Christ's unfailing and reckless love.

If you're gay you're gay! Screw anyone who doesn't think you should be, or who would EVER encourage you to not be that way. I don't even know how someone can "look gay" unless it's intentional. Also, the only people who go to hell by being gay are the people who belive in it. Besides, at this point it wouldn't be the worst place because of how many gay people there are on this planet, and becuase some of those gay people are fantastic people. Anyways getting back on track, Please don't force yourself to do anything you wouldn't want to do just to please others. I've tried that and I heavily regret it. Find yourself a girlfriend at your own pace. Own being gay! It's fantastic!