How can I keep my mind calm and not get angry?

Well, first, it's not our mind that gets angry. It's our emotions. And to a greater or lesser extent, we're all vulnerable to the pleasant or unpleasant emotions of life. There's no real protection from that. About the best we can do is try to arrange our lives and social contacts to minimize vexing people.

• LP7

Know what is emotionally upsetting you.Memory,trauma? find out and resolve

you didn’t really give enough information. I would suggest talking to a therapist maybe? Trust me they can really help. Personally, most of my anger comes from jealousy. I’m jealous of another person so much that i just become super mad. For this, i would suggest trying to realize that you are wasting your time being angry/jealous. It’s not productive in any way. It literally does absolutely nothing. You could just go out and buy yourself some ice cream instead of spending time being angry.