I've never had a girlfriend all my life , not even my first kiss and am frustrated. Should i start investing in escorts? Am 135 pound 23 age?

• Bandz
    Favorite Answer

Better to learn the behaviours that attract women. Contrary to popular belief relationships don’t just happen. You, as the guy in particular, have to make them happen. Either you talk to girls in your social circle (this is a very limited approach) or you enter the world of “cold approach pickup.” Basically you walk up and start interacting with girls you find attractive. You mess around in a way that amuses yourself, you make strong, unabashed eye contact, you make fun of and tease her about her behaviours and quirks, you find out about her by asking questions, you show her you are not hesitant and shy about what you are doing or to occupy her space and time, you sexualize the conversation, and you move her to a place sex can happen once you sense it’s on. These behaviours attract women almost regardless of the mans appearance adopt them, and if you begin to force yourself to approach women you like and focus on self-amusement and sexual tension you will get many girls.

• Gabriel5 months agoReport

Wow man, thanks a lot, i really appreciate your advice. Looks like am going to have to practice this in front lf the mirror.

Yeah just get it over with it might help you

Honey, I am 23 also. I've never been in relationship with anyone ,yet I am happy. I learned to love myself,to be happy by myself, to educate myself, to enjoy life. Don't get yourself somewhere you won't be able to get out without crushing your soul. It's not too late for you to meet your soulmate. Don't stress over anything.

• Gabriel5 months agoReport

I don't need to stress about it even when am clearly getting old? Am sry i'd be miserable if i ended up 40 year old kissless virgin.

It ain't a bad idea. But I'd love to murder whatever keeps you from finding a girlfriend!

Probably yes. Just one time to get it done. Then focus on talking to anyone, just making small talk

• Gabriel5 months agoReport

Thanks, and i make small talk everyday doesn't change anything

No you dont want STDs. Vote me for best answers. No sex before martiage

• Frank

Yes. You should see the EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE you are CLEARLY desperate for with a person with the proper expertise. Do not pay for sex...you pay for TIME and EXPERTISE. DO IT. By any and all means GO LEARN SOMETHING!!!

• Gabriel6 months agoReport

I don't understand what you mean by the educational experience, u mean being std aware?

Why can't u get a girlfriend or women? Work out, get muscles and watch how women flock to u.it happened to me

• Gabriel6 months agoReport

Am very self conscious posting my picture

They charge extra for kissing....they’re really not into that too much, anyway. Everything is basically a la carte, like a restaurant menu....kiss...add 20.00, Touch nipple...add 25.00. Etc. Don’t forget sales tax and tip. I had to pay a NYC hooker 20.00 extra to take her shirt off and she made me wear a condom to perform fellatio. Said she was once a nurse. Literally. It’s fairly depressing, “going out” with courtesans

• Gabriel5 months agoReport

Of it isn't all that, why can't i experience it?

You won't learn to kiss from an escort/prostitute. They don't kiss their customers because that's too personal.

• alexander6 months agoReport

familiar with the intimate habits of hookers huh!

I think you might think of an escort. Just be safe. As for friends, its hard to make friends man. I was alone for the longest. You should look for friends at work, i found friends at work. Also school, i went to a vocational and we were in class together for about a year so you get to know people. To make friends, you gotta get out there man. Im sure your a fun guy, kool personality when people get to know you. Work at many different places, your together for hours so i think you will get to know people and make friends.

• Gabriel6 months agoReport

Making friends doesn't really change the situation