What should I do in my situation? Will I never be able to get my own place?

So I’m in my early 20’s and have been in debt with a credit card company for a few years now (I owe 5K) and never paid them a dime. I got a letter in the mail saying they’re going to sue me if I don’t set up a payment plan. I called to set up a payment plan but never paid them like I was supposed to. Not only am in... show more So I’m in my early 20’s and have been in debt with a credit card company for a few years now (I owe 5K) and never paid them a dime. I got a letter in the mail saying they’re going to sue me if I don’t set up a payment plan. I called to set up a payment plan but never paid them like I was supposed to. Not only am in debt with them but I’m also in debt with my phone bills, hospital bills, doctors office bills... I probably owe close to 10K if not even more. I’m thinking about going bankrupt because I have a small infant that I need to take care of and I’m never going to be able to pay off 10K+ if I’m raising a baby. I’m afraid that bankruptcy will make me never be able to get an apartment and a house down the road because I still have to save up thousands of dollars to do it and I can’t find a job that pays really well and gives me a lot of hours so I can earn money and save instead of having a job where I make just enough to support my baby. All my debts are in collections. I started working at my new job but I’m not getting a lot of hours and I’ll probably make just enough to buy my baby stuff they need. My baby’s dad is not in the picture and I’m currently in the process of getting child support but there might be a chance that I’ll never get it, who knows but hopefully I do. I’m just worried that I’ll never be able to get an apartment or house since going bankrupt will ruin my credit and not going bankrupt will take decades to pay off 10K+.