Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

Why are some teen girls so sexually active?

I’m just curious.

Is it because they’re curious about sex? Do they seek attention?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Pure biology to continue the species.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Lifespan development series books.

• LP7
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Wanting to be loved emotionally and learning about sex(physically) but confusing the two just like a guy.

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

For the same reason some teen boys are so sexually active.

Sex is a normal, enjoyable part of adult life, why do you think that doing something so normal is to seek attention.

• 5 months ago

I'm prepared to delve into just one of the reasons, although there are others which may have an influence too:

It's because wives kick their husbands out of the family home.

The daughter would normally have a male role model for guidance, but now suddenly experiences a longing for male attention. She becomes confused and seeks attention from horny teenage guys, who of course will be happy to oblige.

Even if she spurns their advances initially, if she wants that male attention, then she will usually be expected to put out.

Some people will disagree with this factor as a reason, but consider this:

Statistically, females have a significantly higher rate of teenage pregnancy when there is no biological father in the home. Don't ask me for links, look it up yourself from independent websites and see.

Feminism is causing our society a great deal of harm!

However since you asked; yes curiosity and attention seeking are two other reasons to pursue sex for a teenage girl.

• Steve H
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

As mentioned I was only delving into one aspect of why teenage females might be sexually active. The situation is often more complicated and involve multiple reasons.

Teenage guys tend to have a high sex drive, so some seek to spread their seed around if they can. It's just basic biology.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

It’s normal and natural for sexually mature beings to be sexually active.

• 5 months ago

It's because they are teenagers and there are lots of hormones. Some do it for attention, but for many, it is just because of all the hormones that make them horny.

• 5 months ago

This is a biased questions. Some TEENAGERS in general are active based on their relationships and lifestyles, they feel responsible enough to do it in their current relationship or feel like everyone around them is, which can be either peer pressure or just a sign that it’s ok.

• 5 months ago

My question is why I never got a chance to date such girls.

• 5 months ago

Social pressure, a need for validation and admiration,

and hormones... lots of crazy girl hormones

• 5 months ago

It’s a magical thing called hormones and puberty, the same reason teen boys are so sexually active. Did you even go to school?

• Serena5 months agoReport

Why do men strive to have actual sex instead of being content with their hand? It’s not the same thing, it’s biological instinct and curiosity. “My fingers feel so good. I wonder what the real thing would feel like?”

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.