Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Is President Trump aware that Iran murders us gay teens/youths and women for just being gay or liking a man who is not your husband?

bomb the hell outta them

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Flower
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They do that in Afghanistan and the U.S. is friendly toward that government because they put them in power. They still stone women who commit adultery. Afghanistan is an Islamic Republic as well. The U.S. doesnt like Iran because they are powerful and advanced.

• 6 months ago

dont be gay......

• John W
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That sounds more like a country Trump would like.

• TNO
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I'm pretty sure that Trump is aware of the fate of any homosexual youth or teen found out to be gay. I'm not sure if he's as aware of what happen to those engaged in infidelity, but something tells me that if he thinks about it he'll get it's not a pretty picture for them too. If anything, Trump seems to understand that those who exist outside of a strict traditional Islamic structure do not fare well in Iran.

Trump doesn't seem to want to go to war with Iran. He's not going to use their human rights abuses as justification for bombing them...at least, not where it is now. It's not so bad because most people keep their deviations from expected on the down-low. There is a point where human rights abuses move another nation but Iran isn't there yet. If anything, if we bomb Iran it's for their anti-American/Israel/the West in general activity throughout the globe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
  • 6 months ago

You just made me like Iran

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

"bomb the hell outta them"

gay teens like you would be killed you warmonger.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.