Confronted my friend and she refuses to talk to me now?

I ve been friends with this girl now for about 3 years. We both met in university. Lets call her Sarah. Around two months ago, I noticed that her behaviour started to change toward me. I didn t want to overreact but the behaviour continued. Some examples that I noticed were, failing to text me back if I asked her a... show more I ve been friends with this girl now for about 3 years. We both met in university. Lets call her Sarah. Around two months ago, I noticed that her behaviour started to change toward me. I didn t want to overreact but the behaviour continued. Some examples that I noticed were, failing to text me back if I asked her a question, canceling plans last minute, ignoring my messages on social media. I wouldn t talk with her everyday, every few days, but every time I tried, she would almost always ignore me. I decided to ask her what was going on. I did it in a polite manner as I don t know what else is going on in her personal life to cause her to act this way. I just said So I ve noticed that when I try to talk with you, you ignore me, is everything alright? . She basically kept avoiding my question and said that she was ending the conversation. I texted her once after that saying that I was hurt and didn t understand why she would just shut me down like that. The next day, before work, I left her a voicemail saying that I hope she gets back to me because I ve been rather confused and hurt. She never got back to me and its been about two weeks.

I don t think she will get back to me at all at this point. I am still rather hurt as I thought she was one of my closer friends. I do still have her on social media. Should I leave her on there or remove her completely? I just want to do what s best for me because I doubt she will give me an explanation or even apologize for her behaviour.
Update: ** Also we are both women in our early 20's
Update 2: ** The last time she spoke nicely to me was when she randomly told me that she was happy for my boyfriend and I who have been together for close to a year now. I thanked her and I was surprised she said that since she usually doesn't display her emotions or her thoughts in that way. After that point, she just... show more ** The last time she spoke nicely to me was when she randomly told me that she was happy for my boyfriend and I who have been together for close to a year now. I thanked her and I was surprised she said that since she usually doesn't display her emotions or her thoughts in that way. After that point, she just stopped completely. We tried to make plans about 4 times, each time she canceled last minute. The last time she canceled is when I asked her what was going on?