How quickly can i dye my hair after color prep by color oops?

I need hair help! I decided to change my hair color from auburn to dark burgundy about 2 months ago. I didn t prep my hair at all before that. I had the color i loved for about 2 weeks before it faded to a medium auburn brown. I ve decided to dye my hair again to a brighter burgundy. I used color prep by color... show more I need hair help!

I decided to change my hair color from auburn to dark burgundy about 2 months ago. I didn t prep my hair at all before that. I had the color i loved for about 2 weeks before it faded to a medium auburn brown.
I ve decided to dye my hair again to a brighter burgundy.

I used color prep by color oops for 20 minutes, washed twice, and rinsed well like the directions stated. I then applied a 20 minute deep hydration mask to my hair. My question is, can i dye my hair again today? Would it be better if i dyed it tomorrow morning?
My hair is pretty healthy, it is conditioned every time i wash my hair and i use a deep conditioning treatment every 1 to 2 weeks.
1 answer 1