Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Aerosmith.............

• 5 months ago

I like Bon Jovi.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No contest. Unless you like less talented/creative/original but more “pretty” model types like Bon Jovi

• 5 months ago

While early Bon Jovi were somewhat great, they just can't compare with 70s Aerosmith.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Aero Smith - is he that unhealthy looking fellow who did that I'm A Dude But I Walk Like A Lady song (though I'm not quite sure why he would want to boast about that). I don't know what he's been doing to end up looking quite so unhealthy, although I can guess - indulging in the "wacky baccy".

Bob Jovi on the other hand seems like a fine upstanding fellow whose songs such as Whoah Oh We're Halfway There speak of the toil and travails of the honest working man. I dare say he's not afraid of hard work himself and occasionally when not performing puts in a few shifts at the factory in order to keep food on the family table.

So in conclusion , the clear choice here is Bob, with Mr Smith coming a poor second.

• 5 months ago

I'd rank them about even. Aerosmith's best stuff was from the '70s and '80s, and Bon Jovi all but dominated the arena rock scene of the '80s (not counting a couple years where Def Leppard hogged the spotlight with their Hysteria album).

But I think Steven Tyler is a better front man than JBJ.

• 5 months ago

Definitely Aerosmith, especially their 70's work

• 5 months ago

NEITHER........................

• Aerosmith by a country mile.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Aerosmith in my opinion.

• 6 months ago

Aerosmith because they really Rock.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.