Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 6 months ago

Is suicide technically self-defense because you are killing the person who wants to kill you?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Teva
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

If people who kill themselves are trying to kill their 'self', as in ego, perhaps that's the case. Is that what you are saying?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

No, it's aiding the killer.

• 6 months ago

Suicide is not any self defense in any way

If any person is killing you and you killed him then it will be self defense and you will not treated as the criminal.

For more legal queries you can visit Lawtendo website they will suggest you the best way to handle the situation and also provide the best advocate for you if required.

• No. Suicide is a coping mechanism. That said, not all coping mechanisms (including suicide) are healthy, successful, or result in self-defense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • small
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Interesting argument...... the flaw is not in the killing..... it is in the false hope and belief that suicide is going to make any improvement.

• j153e
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Similar to the lady who murdered her dad and mom, and pleaded, as an orphan, for mercy from the judge.

• 6 months ago

I thought this was a dumb question but I'll be honest, it did get me thinking

• Joe
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

That's funny....

• Dimple
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

i'm not into this philosophical ****.. my brain only works to a limit. No it's self harm.

• 6 months ago

Only if you're schizophrenic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.